What in the World? versus Appreciating

When I decided to write a blog, I wanted to include a regular post, something akin to a thumbs up or a thumbs down to comment on both what is good and what I'm finding a struggle. For those of you that are of my vintage and are Australian, you will remember Hey Hey It's Saturday on television and its brilliant segment "What Cheezes Me Off". Much as I'd like to rip off the name because it's so cool and self explanatory, I don't think that would be the right thing to do - it would likely cheese off someone in charge of copyright somewhere!

So I looked back at my Bountiful Collage and chose two of the terms I saw there to cover both possibilities - so What in the World?  will be what causes me enough cheesing to post about, and Appreciating  will be my way of giving a good old thumbs up.



Whilst I know it isn't a song, I had to include a clip here of "What Cheeses Me Off". Others may scoff, but I loved every nostalgic second. Appreciating you, YouTube! Enjoy.

No comments

Post a Comment